Amplifier Permit

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The Village of Bartlett requires anyone wishing to operate a device by which sounds are magnified and made heard over any public street or public place, such as a band or DJ at a party, to obtain an amplifier permit from the Village.


Fill out, print and sign the Amplifier Permit Application. Have the property owner sign the application if necessary. Applications for events being held on Bartlett Park District property will need to be submitted with Bartlett Park District approval.

Return the completed application to the Community Development Department along with the $15 fee. Checks may be made payable to the “Village of Bartlett." Permits are issued at the Community Development Department.

See the Permit Application for amplifier regulations.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer