Pavement Sealing Scheduled for Week of 8/19
The Village of Bartlett contractor CAM, LLC is scheduled to perform asphalt maintenance on various village streets starting 8/19. There will be NO ON-STREET PARKING between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. from Monday, 8/19 through Wednesday, 8/21 on these streets. (Please be aware that this treatment is weather dependent, if the forecast calls for rain, operations will be delayed)
1. Schick Road -- Fairfax Lane to Petersdorf
2. Petersdorf Road -- Schick Road to Army Trail Road
3. Stearns Road -- Longford Road to County Farm Road
4. Bittersweet Drive -- Stearns Road to Gate
5. Horizon Drive -- River Ash Court to Frontage Road
6. Peregrine Parkway -- Horizon Drive to Horizon Drive
1. Stearns Road – north side, from Bittersweet Drive to South Bartlett Road
2. Stearns Road – north side, from South Bartlett Road to Kent Circle
If you have a lawn sprinkling system that sprays or drains onto the street pavement you should turn it off for the day in which work will be performed on your street and one day following the treatment. Also please refrain from discharging your sump pump onto the street during this time.
To see more information about the work being done, see the PW Project News webpage.